After Sunday Church!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Chennai
June 21st 2009
Published: June 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Mission India 2009 TeamMission India 2009 TeamMission India 2009 Team

The new Chennai Music Ministry Leaders!
Hey fam -
Things here are great, it's been an amazing few days. I'm totally lost as to what day it is or how long we've been here, but I'll sum up our adventures in a few short sentances. We've arrived safely, visited a HOPE worldwide school, visited a local bible talk for a baptisim, witnessed to a guy from Michigan (yes, we were in the slums of India and we ran into a guy from Phil's neck of the woods!). We visited another HOPE school/home & had an outstanding service. The brothers and sisters here are amazingly encouraging and graceful to our adjustement to the weather. Pray for safe travels and open hearts 😊 LOVE ALL, Mitch Z.

Hello Detroit Church!! It's Deb. Thanks for your messages! They are super encouraging and it's such a blessing to have a family in prayer for you!! Chennai is amazing...for the PNG missionaries, it's kinda similar...lots of weird florescent lights, tons upon tons of people, and lots of trash!! Some roaming stray dogs but most intestingly, cows and goats roam the neighborhoods, too. The India Church has taken great care of us!! Super serving and they are always getting us bottled water to drink! Church service rocked!! 4 hours of lessons and fellowship...good stuff...I'm convicted about servitude and going the extra mile for people. PS. the 5 of us sang on stage today for the church!! Yeah song ministry..here we come!! deb.

Hi Pat and all other bloggers, We had a great worship service today. They asked me to preach to the marrieds and
ben for the singles. Can you believe that we were asked to sing on stage--guess I will now interview for the "Praise team>" This trip is really rewarding and encouraging. Love you and wished you were here Love from Hubby



Advertisement



21st June 2009

Sunday!
It sounds like you had a GREAT Sunday! Welcome to the "praise" team, dad! I love it! :) Carolyn
21st June 2009

Happy Fathers Day
Just wanted to wish my dad Phil a happy fathers day! I pray that your time in India will not only be an adventure but more importantly a great witness about God and his love for eveyone all over the world. Hope you have a great trip!!!
21st June 2009

G-Pa
Hey Grandpa :) It's Kayla! I just wanted to say I am so jealous you are there! Happy Fathers day! You Rock Grandpa! :) Hope I get to see you soon!!
22nd June 2009

Yeah!
So sweet! I miss being there again. Sound like the day was full of activity, and it's all still just getting started. Congrats on the Bible study from Michigan. And thanks again to Ben for all the good news on the prior blog entry. Lots of Love, Brian P.

Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0535s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb