We'll try a long entry!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Chennai
June 21st 2009
Published: June 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Okay, it looks like that last one posted ok so we'll try a lengthy one. Phil is doing okay he's trying to rest and be on the safe side. We're going to see a movie soon and Phil will stay back. Tomorrow we want to have all the brothers/sisters who have been helping us in Chennai for lunch. It's a nice tradition we started in 2007. A little bit of good news to share with the past missionaries: Victor (who delayed his wedding in 2005 to be our guide) has a beautiful baby boy and named him Eric after Ericka from 2007. He really liked her name and thought highly of her. We went to the same HOPE school from 2007 and the kids are doing great. We went into the surrounding slums to see where a few of the kids live and how amazing this opportunity is for them. Yesterday we went to the HOPE Aids home and all the kids are still there, no deaths!!! The moved to a new house and are going to be moving again soon to a bigger place. They didn't remember me but they remembered Damon! I don't know where the other team members are (maybe up to their rooms) but I'm getting a little worried about our internet again (India has made me paranoid). I'll sign off and we'll try to get back on tonight and even try to upload some pictures.
I LOVE YOU ALL!
Ben

Advertisement



21st June 2009

What happened to Phil?
Hey....did Phil get sick? I'm super excited that you guys all got on stage and sang! I guess we know what you'll be doing when you get back, hmmmm???? We miss you all very much! We had church this morning...out on Belle Isle...Father's Day! It was a nice day and lots of people grille out. We can't wait for more pics and stories!!!! Love you guys very much!!! Sarah

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb