Enjoy Royal, Classy and Luxurious Stay at Trident Resort Udaipur


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Udaipur
June 27th 2014
Published: June 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Rajasthan, the largest state of India has been one of the most luxurious tourist spot in the country attracting tourists from every nook and corner of the world. Among many other tourists places in Rajasthan, Udaipur – the city of lakes have many things for the tourists to see and experience the utmost. There are many options available for the people looking to make a luxurious stay in Udaipur. However, Trident resort Udaipur best meets your budget and luxury needs.

Trident resort Udaipur is a premium resort and a perfect gateway for all types of tourists including nature lovers, honeymooners and heritage interest tourists. Making your stay here let you leave all your stress behind and relish your holidays.

Trident Holidays brings you the best offering with a wide range of activities in a warm and caring environment. It is a perfect family gateway that promises something special for everyone. Trident resort Udaipur takes you on a magical journey through the splendor of India.

Trident resort packages Udaipur help you plan a trip to the amazing destinations in India including Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. Trident hotel is a new landmark in the city of Udaipur, much-admired the world for its beautiful lakes, medieval palaces and colorful markets. The nearby attractions including the picturesque Pichhola Lake, the tranquil Jag Mandir and the surrounding Aravali range, the resort Trident is set amidst landscaped gardens. The resort is completely designed to provide you an ideal venue for meetings, seminars and conferences.

Trident Resort Udaipur Facilities and Services

Restaurant & Bar
The Aravali restaurant of resort Trident allow you enjoy a variety of cuisine in an ethnic ambience. Refreshing drinks and wines are offered in the bar.

Room Facilities
Trident resort provides well equipped rooms with modern amenities such as cable TV, hair dryer and mini bar.

Other Facilities and Services
Other facilities and services Trident resorts offer to its guests include multi-cuisine restaurant, swimming pool, coffee shop, bar, laundry, locker, business center, banquet facilities, conference facilities, beauty parlour, shopping arcade, travel desk, health club, swimming pool, children's play room, doctor, laundry, money exchange, safe deposit, baby sitting, travel desk services and more. Apart of all these, tourists can explore the attractions such as Shilpgram, Maharana Pratap Smarak and Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum to keep memories for forever.
So, get ready to begin your journey of discovering amazing India with Trident.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.031s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0969s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb