Greetings from Orchha!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
September 8th 2005
Published: September 8th 2005
Edit Blog Post

I am sitting at an internet cafe...the fan is keeping me a little cool but the swet i still streaming down my bak. it is very hot today...at least 40. this i our last day here before heading on a train to varanassi. we will visit the ganges over the next few days and am mentally preparing myself. this town is great. we went to visit a school this morning and a paper making place where some NGO founding to provide work for woman. the people in this town are very friendly and even more friendly as business does not pick up for another few weeks. last night we had a cooking class in this lady's home and saw how chiptti and masala chai is made...we ate on the rooftop and this big ass grasshopper went on me and i jumped and the whoel thali went flying...it was pretty funny,. after dinner we went to temple....the temp le of ranma for a half hour service..it was great. i was blessed. played with a few kids and headed home.

i should back up and tell yku i di see the taj mahol...it was quiote impressve...oh an d i got some classic shots...can't wait to show them to you.

ew have a free afternoon an as lucky as i am our hotel 9very swank) has a pool and so i think iam going to get a bite to eat and then go for a swim.

mom and dad...i am sending home a little something for your anniversary!!...keepyou reye open.

i am loving it here...i should go and see it..right now!

lots of love
hope back to school was great
...oh...i did not post the comments as they take too long to process each one but thank you so much to each one of you that responded....i feel so loved!....even my dentist office responded...I love it!...we met a dentist here from germany....hygiene in working with poeopek is a huge problem.

again, lots of love,
robena
xoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb