Fuel Saving Tips while Availing Car Rental Rajasthan Service


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jaipur
August 29th 2014
Published: August 29th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Rajasthan, the largest state in terms of area, is one of the most frequently visited Indian states. Its vibrant and colorful culture attracts people worldwide and makes them spend their holidays here. It, known as land of kings and Maharajas, offers amazing tourism options such as forts, palaces, monuments, mansions, Thar Desert, wildlife sanctuary parks, lakes and many more. There is wide array of Rajasthan tour packages available to facilitate comfortable journey to these places. You can avail service of luxury car rental in india and hotel accommodation service with these packages.

Though this state has great transportation system running on fix schedule, but most tourists prefer availing car rental Rajasthan service. While using this system, you have to plan journey according to its timing which can ruin whole trip since you will be in rush when visiting a place. By availing ca rental service , you can visit places randomly without any hassle. Tour operators offer wide range of luxurious and comfortable cars suitable for each travel need. Though these are available at affordable price, but you can also save more money by taking care of few aspects of car rental. Fuel is one of these aspects.

When you hire a car , take a look at fuel policy of supplier. Some suppliers have “take full, return full” policy. According to this policy, they will give you car with full tank and you have to return it in same way. If you return with empty tank, they will apply charges which will be higher than market price. Therefore, it is always best to purchase yourself. Many gas stations offer different types of fuel with varied price. Since regular is affordable, so unless you have been instructed to fill particular type, always go for regular. When availing car rental Rajasthan service, try to pick vehicle with good mileage. Thus you can save money and enjoy memorable trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0412s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb