Feel the Essence of India in a Single tour  


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » National Capital Territory » New Delhi
July 26th 2017
Published: July 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

One of the most exciting trips around the country is a journey of three ancient North Indian cities saturated in history and overflowing with culture. The Golden Triangle of India: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur make for a gorgeous trip that provides you with a full peep into the interesting part of the country.

Once you begin to explore, you can find different organized tours to go on your Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour. Of course, in case you find it difficult or tedious to manage your trip then you must try out organized tours. With such a tour, you can enjoy this excitement and thrill that too without any planning because experts will do it all for you.

What is this Golden Triangle all about?

The Golden Triangle is a fantasy triangular route that a traveling enthusiast can follow to get a taste of one of the most outstanding tourist circuits in nation. It has three imposing cities namely Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Other than depicting the culture, cuisine andhistoryof this portion of the country, this Golden Triangle is a sight of spirit translating into the increase of a city; esteem spelt out as a structure; and the building of a kingdom wherein splendour is a normal word.

Delhi: The Heart of India!

There is a long streak of spots encompassed in Delhi. Even with jammed roads and packed markets, the tourist’s spots of capital win hearts and minds. A huge of spots like Red fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Emperor Humayun Tomb, India Gate, Nizamuddin Dargah, Chandni Chowk, Lotus Temple, and Lodhi Gardens, Jantar Mantar, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, museumsand plenty of other destinations can make you feel amazed for even weeks and months.

Agra: An Inheritance

Agra is a dream imprinted by the Emperors; it is a land that has been taken over by the majestic romance that a single building radiates; it is a region that stretches back to centuries in its cookery history and a place of passionate love. The aura of the Taj Mahal is so huge that it has taken over thoughts, drawn masses towards it in numbers that are inconceivable and lent its exclusivity to the country. The Mughal inheritance in Agra is all worldwide – it begins at its tourist destinationsgoes deep into its cuisines and sites.

Jaipur: The Pink City

Jaipur is a city that is an entry to the imperial state of Rajasthan that is a land of huge palaces, sophisticated forts and gorgeous temples constructed on centuries of belief. Jaipur denotes Rajput and Mughal architecture as just a bright Rajasthani city can. Jaipur is not really pink as its pretty name appears to suggest. The Jaipur City palace in the middle of city is still home to erstwhile royals; though a few portions of it have been wide openfor the public as museums.

Conclusion

So, when are you going to taste this richness through your Golden Triangle Trip to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi? Don’t miss it if you really want to relish the essence of India!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.163s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0596s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb