Day 15 - Pune, India - Zafrans Restaurant - Jas' Birthday


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Pune
April 16th 2012
Published: April 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sunday evening had arrived and we were going out for Jas' Birthday.

So Mohan and his team had arranged for all of us to go to Zafrans Restaurant in Pune. This place was looking good, it was at the top of a highrise office block (PriceWaterhouseCooper) all open air, with the night breeze and cold steam wafting through the restaurant.

Zafrans is renowned in Pune for its fine authentic Indian Cuisine, serving everything from Lobster to Paneer.

When we went, it was a Punjabi Themed evening with traditional instruments and dancing happening spuradically through the evening, they even ended up getting me up on the dance floor banging out some Bangra moves with Mohan and Gopal, what a laugh!

The meal was excellent but very rich cooked with a lot of butter and "Ghee". I ended up paying for it big time the following day, if you catch my drift!

After dancing and a few more of the Kingfishers (Lager), they brought Jas' Birthday Cake out from the team here. It was lovely..........................oh and the decoration was nice as well lol!!!!

Back to work tomorrow but I will be sure the blog the minute anything happens!


Additional photos below
Photos: 43, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb