The story of a Vampire


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai
May 7th 2017
Published: May 7th 2017
Edit Blog Post

In a dark and spooky night, the bats were flying outside the broken haunted castle. There came a sound eieerrr and some invisible ghosts covering a coffin and then emerged a tall Vampire, the ghosts’ boss. Oh! Forgot it, my name is Bhattacharjee Mrinank Bhattacharjee, I am a 9 year old author.







Chapter 2- Vampire steals



At night the vampire and his ghosts came to steal a bank and were successful and when police came the ghosts became invisible but the vampire became a bat and attacked with his army of bats and flew away with his bats and ghosts. Next day in the morning, the CBI officers with the minister saw the police forces dead. This was just introduction; real story starts now my friend!!











Chapter 3- History of them



One day, in the year 1895 there were 5 men 1 woman and their boss. That day one man drowned in a pond in front of their house, the woman his sister hung herself, 1 man disappeared in the woods and 1 killed himself in the cellar. The boss was killed by some experimental bats which came to his home from a lab and that’s how they became 6 ghosts and 1 Vampire







Chapter 4- Hint to succeed



Again they came to steal but a diamond and this time a ghost got injured on his limbs so she became invisible but couldn’t fly. At morning they saw the police forces dead again but this time our super hero Zide saw some bloodstains on some footprints so they made robots double stronger than them.















Chapter 5- Mystery begins



Now they went looking for thesmelly ghosts but many difficulties and mysterieshappened, like some times the footprints wiped out, sometimes the dessert’s cactuses came to life and attacked on snowy mountains they flew away but never gave up and also the avalanche came and finally they reached the house at evening 8.45pm.







Chapter 6- Dawn of the fight



They went inside the house and saw the coffin open, they saw a mirror and saw the vampire behind them. They saw behind no one ahead, no one behind, no one but again ahead they saw the vampire and decided to fight. Vampire showed him a stadium and began; it what a dangerous fight between Zide and the Vampire. When the bats attacked, Zide blocked himself and fight between the ghosts and robots, robots won finally. The time stuck 5.00am, half sun had risen and as day broke, came out one CBI officer. He told Zide to drag the vampire out, so he did and the vampire, shouting and crying burst in flames below the sun. Everything was over and when Zide opened his mask, it was me - Mrinank Bhattacharjee.







Chapter 7- Bye see you



Now it was time for me to leave from New York to Mumbai, everybody bid me farewell.







The END











NEXT JOURNEY



Trip to Gir

Advertisement



8th May 2017

Father's love
A really griping story. Great usage of grammar. Super one again soon. Keep it up. Love you and God bless.

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb