First Trip to Europe


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai
August 14th 2019
Published: August 14th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Chapter1- Introduction

So hello welcome back. This time I will talk about my trip of Europe. You know me, I am Mrinank Bhattacharjee of class 6, an 11 years old author. It all starts with a sleepy but an exciting night, not like the normal excited but the you are gonna blast type night when we were boarding our flight.

Chapter2- Flight

We left home at 10pm and reached the airport by 11pm. Our flight was at 1 at night so by the time we reached the airport we were already sleepy. We boarded our flight and then everyone slept, uncomfortably of course except my brother. After 6 hours of my sleep I watched a movie called

‘Fantastic Beasts-The Crimes of Grindelwald. It was a nice movie but with a sad ending. After we reached London, we straight away went to our room and rested.

Chapter3- The Room – Bad or Good?

The room we were in was smaller than expected but after we saw its features, we realised the room was good and we had to do laundry on our own which I enjoyed. The first day we planned to go to Madame Tussauds after eating pizzas. The Italian restaurant was just beside our hotel. We reached Madame Tussauds where we saw celebrity after celebrity and then we saw Michael Jackson, the real reason why I went there. After that we saw the history of Madame Toussodes and then we saw a MARVEL movie.

Chapter 4- lost wallet

The next day we went to Buckingham Palace and then on a Hop on Hop offbus. After eating the worst lunch at Starbucks, we found that mom’s wallet had been stolen. I felt very bad and tried to help mom. We searched everywhere but couldn’t find it. Mom was so upset.

After that we went to the TOWER OF LONDONand saw ravens, prisons, torture places and the crown jewels where we saw the Koh-in-oor, our INDIA’s pride. We even saw the BIG Ben too. It was getting repaired and the work will not finish till 2 years.

Chapter 5 – stadiums

On the 3rdday, we saw the Chelsea and Wimbledonstadiums- Football and Tennis. In Chelsea, we chose a tour and we literally stepped on the ground. In the Wimbledon, we saw the most ancient to the most modern racket and went to centre court. Then we saw the Shard- A place from where we can see the whole London.On that day, we drank coffee and ate rice with butter chicken while watching KBCon a smart T.V which had Youtube.

Chapter6- Harry Potter, real reason for trip

On the 4thday, the most exciting day, we went to the Harry Potter world. It was magic on every step and it felt like the whole book was copy pasted there. Illusionsfelt like real Magic and we drank Butter beer too. It was tasty and non-alcoholic. After Harry Potter, we went to the room and rested as for the next day was Lord’s.

Chapter 7- last day for London

We all enjoyed the cricket stadium very much. We didn’t know that it’ll be the World Cup finals stadium. As it was the last day, we did whatever was left. The next day, we left for Paris ontrain and saw the dullest hotel in our whole vast lives.

Chapter 8- boringzzzz!

Breakfast was same every day in that hotel, rooms were not proper too. We even couldn’t see the









E

I

F

F

E

L



T

O

W

E

R

in Paris. That was the worst day, even worse than the 2nd day of London. The 2nd day of Paris was 100 times better than the 1st.

Chapter 9- Disneyland

Oh! Except the hotel, the whole day was the best cause it was Disneyland. In there the actual Disneyland was boring. It was the Walt Disney studios which was exciting cause of MARVEL. It was a play both in French and English so the audience understand

Chapter10- Eiffel tower, finally!

We finally saw 1 of the 7 wonders in Paris which was the 1st wonder I saw. We even changed our hotel which wasNovotel. So on the 4th day, we rested and played tennis in the indoor tenniscourt. We were feeling quite bad after leaving Europeeven after 10 days and it looked like yesterday we came there.

Chapter11- BYE

As we were going on the plane, I was quickly memorising everything for this blog. We first went to Heathrow and then to Chattrapati Shivaji airport. I saw 2 movies- <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">C<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">APTAIN MARVE<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">L and<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">AQU<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">A<em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">MAN. After we reached Mumbai, I got a jet lag and it was difficult for me because after 3 days, my school was going to start. I didn’t lose heart as I can get out of jet lags easily and I’ll keep this trip in my heart forever.





NEXT BLOG-



STORY OF A VAMPIRE- DOOMSDAY

Advertisement



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0572s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb