Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Peckham!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Bandra
October 31st 2012
Published: October 31st 2012
Edit Blog Post

Well the last one isn't true but it's a nod to the one and Only . . . So we have been to Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Mumbai in 3 days, if only briefly in the first two. The first day in Mumbai was MANIC!! we came out of Raj's place in the morning to a deafining Mumbai rush hour and what can only be described as organised chaos!. As we wanted to get a real feel for the place we decided to take the local train from the North to the South. You know those pictures you have seen of people running across the track when trains are coming, people hanging onto the side of trains, well thats where we were 😊 I nearly ended up on an all female coach, which can land you a 1000 Rupee fine!! we were the only westerners in sight, which was brilliant!! we got to see lots of things we wouldnt have had gone by taxi, the places people live, the slums, the different kinds of people that make their lively hoods on those platforms. We managed to find our way to the next hostel and from there went to see the Gatway to India and get used to the madness of Mumbai. . .


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



31st October 2012

Updates
Loving the updates Rich, keep em coming!! Take care mate. Airzee

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb