Camp Noel


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala
January 27th 2014
Published: February 19th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Review of Camp Noel

Pazhathottam, Koviloor P.O., Munnar 685615, India



This place actually relates to Kerela being called as “God’s own country”. Amazing service… Amazing staff…

I stayed at Camp Noel for a nighs on my honeymoon and found it to be the perfect place for those who want to spend some quality time with family. The cottages are very comfortable and beautiful. It’s a pleasure to just sit in the living room, near the fire place on chilly nights and gaze out of the windows. This resort is located around 50 Kms beyond Munnar town on the other side of the Shola National Park. So make sure you have adequate transportation arrangements done well in advance since this area is remote. In addition make it a point to reach the resort before sundown since transit through the Shola National park is closed after 6 pm until early morning. The drive from Munnar all the way up to Camp Noel is absolutely breathtaking with picturesque landscapes to keep you enthralled all the way.

The cottages at this resort are very well furnished and equipped with all the basic necessities. Washrooms were clean. The cottages are equipped with a set of fireplaces inside as well which were a blessing due to the cold evenings and nights.

The staff at the hotel including the manager – Jacob were all very warm and courteous and service was excellent.

Food served at the resort was great. We loved the dinner which the cook specially prepared for us at night. The Breakfast was just awesome and heavenly.

The view of the valley and the mountain ranges which envelope this resort are a treat to any nature lover. Viewing sunrises and sunsets are lovely from this property. For people who enjoy staying away from the hustle bustle and love to be close to nature – Camp Noel is definitely a must visit.

I share my feeling of satisfaction of staying at Camp Noel and a mind of visiting again to cherish the hospitality of the team members of Camp Noel…A complete togetherness with self and nature………..roaming on the courtyard on sunny mornings…enjoying variety of restaurant food sitting at the restaurant…cherishing wonderful picturesque through the window….a total savor of mind and intellect to rejuvenate self away from madding crowd…

Highly recommended. My stay was unforgettable. I’m so thankful to all the staff for making my stay memorable. Greetings from Ruta and Rahul.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb