Check list for Vacation travelling


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Munnar
March 22nd 2016
Published: March 22nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Destinations

Have to do a detailed study on the place that you plan to visit . Try to get a better insight and idea about the place. Can get information's from net or consult tour operators.

Travel duration

Plan details like, which place you will go to first and from where and when you would start your return journey.

Expense planning

Decide on how you plan to go about with your travel expenses. That includes accommodation, food, and travel expenses. Can get help from tour operators on deciding these factors.

Keep Money and Daily Use Products Safely

As it is not safe to carry lots of money, can use travel cards. Out of the money you wish to spend, keep only 10 %!c(MISSING)urrency with you.

Booking of air tickets

To get cheap tickets, can book as early as possible. Can book tickets through internet or through travel agents. Can do a research on ticket charges by visiting airline sites.

Booking accommodation

Different facilities like resorts, hotels, homestays lodges etc are available. Can decide depending upon which you prefer to book. Accommodations can be booked through online. Carry a print out of the e-mail that the hotel/lodge people have sent you while booking.

Decide on what must be seen and done

Decide on where all to go, and what all to see during the duration of your travel. Decide on when you will reach and how much time you will spend there a particular place.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.1142s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb