Eco Friendly Resort in Munnar


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Kerala » Munnar
February 2nd 2016
Published: February 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Munnar Nature Zone Resort is for the Nature lover and not for the travellers who are coming for a relaxation in a luxury hotel in Munnar. It is not for persons who cant live without a television or Wifi.

As the property offers nature oriented accommodation facilities, the location and the activities provided make Nature Zone a favourite place for many travellers. Accomodation is provided by ecofriendly built Tree houses and Safari Tents. For making tree house eco-friendly materials such as live trees, coir mats, hay- straws, bamboo poles etc are used. Villagers and tribal people in the earlier periods were using tree houses in forests of Munnar to protect themselves from wild animals.
Through the spacious balconies made out of bamboo, Get close to nature by living among the trees. This tree house lets you live like a bird in a ‘nest’ made of bamboo. The ecologically sensitive concept of Tree house is inspired by nests. A comfortable atmosphere in a unique environment.
Comforts are not compromised. Luxury is built into the interiors of these tents. It is perfectly clean with supply of hot water. Beds are covered with mosquito nets and tidy linens to keep warm. Staying in the tent to be very warm and comfortable. It will be a beautiful experience sleeping in the middle of a jungle. The view can be amazing and have only nature all around you. The balcony view is of Valley and misty mountains with lots of birds to watch on. The bathroom is attached to the tree house. Can relax and enjoy the overnight stay at Nature Zone Resort. To get a clear picture browse through our website and reviews.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb