Trimurthy temple on Kanakapura Road


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Kanakapura
March 2nd 2013
Published: March 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

How to reach there


Trimurty temple is around 30 kms from Bangalore on Kanakapura road. If you are going from Banashankari temple, you have to go around 20 kms on National highway 209. However, you have to be vigilant to notice the temple at your left.
The Trimurthy temple


The temple is a combination of three temples, Ganesh, Hanuman and Srikrishna. There are huge statues of Ganesh, Hanuman and Srikrishna on easy of these temples. You can easily notice the three huge statues while going on Kanakapura road (NH 209). It is better that you go by your own vehicle, otherwise you have to try your luck on any Bangalore-Kanakapura bus.



Apart from the huge attractive statues on the temples, the next beautiful attraction of the temple is the garden. The garden has beautiful grass lawn and excellent collection of various plants.



There are various activities in the temple like annadana (free food). Besides there are festivals on various auspicious days, which are written in the notice boards in side the temple.



Apart from these three temples, there are also other temples like Shiva temple etc. The environment is very cool and peaceful and you will definitely enjoy to sit for some time inside the temples.



Although the temple is recently built it has the peace and piousness of old temples. It is colorful, attractive and surrounded by beautiful lawns and trees. It is worth visiting by everybody going on Bangalore-Kanakapura road.

(This article was first posted in JournalSite.tk )

Advertisement



17th March 2016

Places to visit in Kanakapura
Kanakapura is a town in the state of Karnataka situated 55 km from the city Bengaluru. It is famous for the production of silk and granite, temples and church. There are many places to visit in Kanakapura and is an ideal for short trips.
29th March 2019

Privide the phone number
Give me your contact number or contact me to 9591160490

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb