Endurance Event At Country Club Vacation India - Kalyan Nagar Bangalore


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
June 28th 2016
Published: June 28th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Country Club Vacation Indiais famous for its remarkable family hospitality services. It has branches across 186 locations in India and is called the “Biggest Chain of Family Clubs in India”. A high-class holidaying experience is what the members of the Country Club India always relish!

Country Club Vacation is the largest chain of family clubs. It is equipped with essential facilities such as fitness clubs, multi-cuisine restaurants, business center and swimming pool.

Country Club India specializes in offering affordable and comprehensive clubbing to families. One of the main USPs of Country Club India is to provide its members with innovative family holiday packages and star-studded entertainment events.

Country Club India, the entertainment hub, regularly organizes various entertainment events and celebrates diverse national and international festivals across every destination.

Located in one of the most cosmopolitan environs of Bengaluru – the Kammanahalli Main Road in Kalyan Nagar – the Country Club Fitness FTX is the first and the exclusive functional training studio in the city. The FTX, an acronym for Functional Training eXtreme, offers radically different fitness method to quickly burn high calories, cut fat rapidly, build your stamina and endurance, improve body balance, enhance joint mobility, tone your muscles and shape your body, quickly.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb