Country Club India - Lake Side Bangalore


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
June 2nd 2016
Published: June 2nd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Country Club India is present across 186 locations in India. All its outlets are in line with the quality standards of the Club. The number of locations of Country Club makes it accessible from anywhere in India.

The bustling Hosur Road is characterised by Country Club Lake Side , a premium leisure hospitality hub in the city. Country Club Lake Side is a perfect option for people who are planning to visit both Bangalore and Chennai. The Hosur Road connects Bangalore and Chennai, making them both accessible from the Country Club Lake Side.

The quality of service at Country Club Lake Side is spectacular. The rooms are equipped with LCD television, satellite channels, individual climate control and mini fridge. Room service is available to the guests from 6 AM in the morning to 11 PM at night.

The excursions around Country Club Lake Side can include Mysore, Nandi Hills, Sangama/ Meke Daatu, Bannerghatta National Park, Shivanasamudra Twin Water Falls, Nritya Grama Dance Village. If you are the adventure kind, you have a variety of options. To name a few, here are the adventures you should look forward to: Paragliding, go carting, rock climbing, adventure water theme parks, and white water rafting.

You can contact this location for hosting your own event too. The Country Club Lake Side has a banquet hall with the capacity of up to 1000 Pax for larger events. If you are looking to host an official meet like a conference, the Conference Hall at Country Club Lake Side fits up to 250 Pax. Make sure you book well before time to avoid disappointment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb