- On Outer Ring Road, about 10,000 vehicles stroll by per hour.
- Manicure costs you Rs.120 and includes shiatsu massage on hands and arms.
- An evening autorickshaw (tuc tuc)'s ride will cost you about Rs.50 to go from MG Road to Brigade Road (about 5-7mins trip) no matter if you're a local or a foreigner. (I thought only foreigners would have to bargain to pay this price).
- Mc Donald's options: veg, veg, chicken, chicken, chicken, chicken, fish, and oh, there's more chicken. Those are your options. Plus side: I finally had potato wedges!
- If you add eggs white (yokes will give it bad smell) to your henna powder and warm water mix, it'll make your hair softer.
- You can pay Rs.150 to watch a movie, but it'll cost you Rs.200 to watch it from the balcony.
- There is, in fact, traffic control in town. 😊
- Today I saw the first cat in a week's time. Not very common round here.
- Today I was startled to see the car sharply overtake a cow which was sitting in the middle of the road.
I say... you can't get bored round here! \o/
Tot: 2.191s; Tpl: 0.043s; cc: 5; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0369s; 2; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb