Wasting time in Bangalore


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore
March 7th 2010
Published: July 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


7/3/10: I had a great sleep but Jacinta slept really badly and her back was killing, this combined with stomach cramps made her feel like crap. Amazingly we arrived early in Bangalore getting there at 6:00am so with a full day in Bangalore we dumped our packs and walked through the quiet early streets on a Sunday morning. Nothing was open until 11:00am and by the time we walked the 5km we were ready for breakfast. Most shops were open by now and we found out that Bangalore was quiet a trendy town and very large stretching over a 40km radius. Things were getting hot so we decided to kill some time and watch AVATAR 3D on the big screen again. We enjoyed it as much as the first time and this time we got to watch the start. Back at the train station to catch the train at 10:00pm and once we were underway we ended up speaking to an Indian professor that taught Human resources management. He was getting married soon to his wife that lived in Rajasthan, she also studied human behaviour and it was interesting to hear that she did her theses on what makes people happy. She interview over 2500 people ranging from people living in the slums to rich people. I also spoke to another Indian man about the entertaining rats outside our train window. They were playing tug-of-war with some rubbish that had been thrown onto the track. Before long it was time to sleep so we tucked in and let the train cradle us asleep.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb