Bangalore ,Coorg,Waynard Tour Package Operators in Bangalore ·· 09019944459


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Karnataka » Bangalore » Banashankari
February 3rd 2016
Published: February 3rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

S.V.Cabs luxury cab operator 09019944459/09035448099 gives tours and travels bangalore, taxi weekend getaways bangalore, bangalore travel agencies, tour operators in bangalore, Bangalore To Tirumala, Munnar, Kumarakom, Goa, Coorg, Mysore,Ooty, Toyota Fortunerikanal,Bangalore & South India,

Day 1 : Bangalore - Coorg

Pick up from Bangalore airport in the afternoon and drive to Coorg and check in the hotel and after refresh explore the nearby areas and end the day with dinner.Overnight stay at Hotel in Coorg.

Day 2 : Coorg Local Tour

After a leisurely breakfast, proceed to, Visit the spectacular Abbi Falls which is a must visit tourist spot anyone visiting Coorg. Proceed to the Raj’s Seat from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the misty Coorg valley and proceed to Talcauvery (the source of the River Cauvery) and Bhagamandala (the point where Cauvery assumes the shape of a river). Here see the divine place as it is worshipped as a pure spot, visit the ancient temple and in the evening, go to Madikeri town and enjoy shopping for honey, coffee and spices as souvenirs of your travel to Coorg. Gandhi Mantap etc., and end the day with dinner.Overnight stay at Coorg hotel.

Day 3 : Coorg – Bandipur - Coorg

After a leisurely breakfast, proceed to Bhandipur – National Park and the other remaining areas in Coorg Over-night will be stay at hotel.

Day 4 : Coorg - Wayanad

After breakfast, drive to wayanad and after refresh explore the nearby areas and rest for whole night and overnight halt at Wayanad.

Day 5 : Wayanad Local Tour

After early breakfast, visit the sightseeing such as UNESCO World heritage site, Earth Dam, Relics of 5000-year-old civilization., Wild life sanctuary and earth resort etc. and night halt at Hotel.

Day 6 : Wayanad – Mysore – Bangalore

Today, After an early breakfast proceed to Mysore and explore the nearby areas and directly drive to Bangalore. Check in the hotel and rest for the whole night.

Day 7 : Departure

Bangalore Drop Early in the morning, An evolution representative will drop you at Bangalore Airport to proceed onward destination with the beautiful memories.



Terms & Conditions-:

1.The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.

2.Check in and Checkout Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.

3.Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.

4.Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.

5.Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.

6.If the Company is unable to provide accommodations at the booked hotels due to natural or unavoidable circumstances that interrupt the expected course of events, the clients will be provided with equivalent or higher category accommodations.

SV Cabs

#82/7A 4th Cross,SBM Colony

Mathikere,Bangalore-560054

E-mail info@svcabs.in,booking@svcabs.in

Mobile Nos-09019944459,09035448099

http://www.svcabs.in/packages.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.058s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb