to the lami lands


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Himachal Pradesh » Mcleod Ganj
March 9th 2010
Published: August 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

hii people,here are my some experiences of trip to his mcleodganj,hope you like it
march 7,'10
Three friends on a trip with little money,hoping to have a good time,embarked to bus to dharamshala,but after reaching
there we noticed its really cheap here,even then jaislmer!
DAY 1
We reached here yesterday but really didnt have any energy to stroll ,,grr i had to bring refreshments for these sloths.
so we planned to trek to triund(which i warned them before) okk 1st hour was easy,,after tht it grew hot and one of sloths was down with fatique,,shocker!!
DAY 2
Second day we visited the budhist temple ,seeing so many monks and talking to them was gr8 fun and after tht we visited lord elgin's memorial(st john's church),,i liked that church as surroundings were so quiet and green.after tht we roamed around markets(really cheap woolen stuff) bought some souvneirs for my family.
DAY 3
We visited bhagsu (nit broke his new digi cam to trek to bhagsu ,luckily i had one too)while he kept cursing himself we enjoyed the views !!lol and than visited naddi viewponts,,very nice views(unfortunately missed the waterfall which was just down the hill :and visited sunday mass at church again.( (see pics)
hotel (lotus leaf)was rather cheap 350 bucks for room for 3..money was mostly spent on food and booze!
i will recommend mcd for a gr8 weekend and vacation(lots of yoga and meditation centers here)








Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb