Selecting Estate agent – Keep an open eye


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Haryana » Gurgaon
October 12th 2017
Published: October 12th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Want to buy or sell your property, then wise selection of estate agent is important factor. Some points you have to keep in mind when making your selection.

Agents suggestions – The moment you have to sell your house, it is best to try and collect price listings from multiple agents. Selling reputable property in a place like Sobha International City can help you fetch big money.

Collecting price list from more estate agents will help you get familiar with right value of your property. As the value of property in your area will be same, so it is obvious genuine agents should offer you with similar price value.

This will help you select a genuine estate agent, as you can compare their price offers and then decide. An agent who submits too high or low value for your property may only be trying to distract you.

Professional agent

When making the selection of estate agent, always ensure that you have selected one who is already aware of the market condition. As the property market keeps on fluctuating on regular basis, so it is certain that your agent should regularly keep himself updated.

This is also helpful factor as your agent can provide you with immediate solutions to your property buying or selling business.

Offer solutions

Unless you work with relative Sobha international City Property agent you can never ensure that you may or not complete your property deals. A genuine agent will always ensure that your transactions and deals always complete on time. This means that the agent will always be transparent in deals with you.

Unaware of the conditions

When selling your property or when thinking of purchasing new one, always be sure to select the agent from the neighborhood. Agents who are aware of the neighborhood will always try and get you a profit of extra money. Apart from this the agent will also be in contact with potential seller and buyers within the locality. This process will help speed up your work.

Commission charged

Before you make the selection of the agent, you have to ensure that you have studied the present commission statistics. If the agent is charging you with high amount of commission fee then it is certain that he is not very much reliable. Also keep in mind that when selling your property, to speed up the process you may have to pay extra commission to the estate agent.

Online exposure

Reputable agents like dlf Magnolias Gurgaon may always be very much active in the online world. This reflects that the agent may be having an online reputation. Even if this is the case still you have to ensure that you have performed your best research, before the selection. You can try and interview the agent before you sign a contract with him for the deal.

Apart from this, you also need to be aware of the work schedule of your agent. It is obvious that the agent you select should be god at negotiating to help you earn good money, from your property.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.648s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.2864s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb