KUTCH RANN UTSAV· TAKE ONLY MEMORIES LEAVE ONLY FOOTPRINTS


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Gujarat » Bhuj
October 27th 2018
Published: October 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post



Kutch rann Utsav is buzzing holiday destination in winters, so why don’t you visit Rann Utsav 2017 and load your bags with memories. Here at Kutch Tour guide we provide you with various Rann Utsav Customized Packages according to your needs. But let us first introduce you all to the magnificent Kutch Rann Utsav, and what to expect during your visit to Rann Utsav 2018-2018.

Rann Utsav is the cultural festival of Kutch held yearly in the vast expanse of white desert, where you can encounter various activities. The main charisma being the white desert drenched in the moonlight during full moon, in current year there are only two full moon dates remaining on 2nd January 2018 and 31st January 2018. So have your rann Utsav bookings for these special dates under Full Moon night Packages.

The Rann Utsav became famous mainly for the Tent city which is established for 3 months during the course of Kutch rann Utsav. This might be a once in lifetime experience, where you can enjoy various adventures such as ATV rides, Para motoring, cultural programs and much more. You should book the tents in advance, which you can do online at Kutch Tour Guide under Rann Utsav Tent Bookings.

During your visit to Kutch Rann Utsav you can also visit nearby attractions such as, Kalo dungar which is highest point in Kutch; Mandvi which is the part of coastline of Kutch there you can leave your footprints on beach sand, enjoy jet ski, camel rides etc. also you can visit the Vijay villas palace of Mandvi; you can do shopping at Kutch; visit Chari Dhand the wetland of Kutch where you can enjoy bird watching. All these activities can be included in your Rann Utsav customized packages according to your demands.

So don’t just dream about Kutch, come visit and enjoy the hospitality of Kutchi people because as Mr. Bachchan,”Kutch nahi dekha to kuch nahi dekha”. Get a hassle free vacation by just one click to have your Rann Utsav Booking.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0485s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb