KNOW WHY IS RANN UTSAV FESTIVAL OF KUTCH SO ILLUSTRIOUS · RANN UTSAV 2018


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Gujarat » Bhuj
October 25th 2018
Published: October 25th 2018
Edit Blog Post



Rann Utsav is about to bloom, as the year comes to end travelers around the world gathers in Kutch to witness the grandeur of the festival celebrating culture of Kutch on the magnificent land of white desert.

The dates for Rann Utsav 2018-2019 have been announced, it will be open for tourists from 1st November 2018 to 20th February 2019. Rann Utsav has so much to offer, from serenity to adventure name what you want and you get it at Rann Utsav. Rann of Kutch is the largest salt desert of Kutch, few years before no one imagined that it will also become the largest tourist attraction. With every passing year Rann Utsav becomes more and more innovative and adds on the efforts to make the visitors happy.



There are many activities to do at Rann Utsav like paragliding, para motoring, ATV rides, reverse bungee jumping, white desert safari, shopping and many more. While visiting Rann Utsav you would like to visit the surrounding places which are Kalo Dungar, Nirona, Khavda, etc. You shouldn’t miss tasting meetha khoya at Khavda. Visitors of rann Utsav takes a trunk full of memories back to home along with few souvenirs. So what are you waiting for? Start packing your bags but before that don’t forget to pre book your tent at Rann Utsav.

Rann Utsav also provides accommodation in the most beautifully decorated tents, so that tourists can experience the eternal beauty of Rann of Kutch at night time too; when the moonlight makes the crystals of salt glow like diamonds. Khushi tours and travels provide you with various packages according to your requirement. Traverse through the available packages and ping us for any queries you have. We ensure you that you will get best package at best rates!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb