Day10


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Palolem
December 30th 2014
Published: December 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Day 10
After all of the ups and downs of yesterday, we ended on a high with beer on the balcony!
This morning we had breakfast before sitting down to organise our next move. We need to arrange where we want to spend New Year, travel, and accommodation. After a few Internet issues we finally decided on Palolem Beach. We varied our thoughts between taxi or local bus, but given my financial situation, due to the loss of both cards, we agreed on low cost bus. We booked two nights at The Laughing Buddha beach Huts on the beach..... Then off we went! It all worked out perfectly! We are both very happy with our decisions and choices. Had a chilled couple of hours just sat outside our hut..... Daydreaming and chatting! We decided to go for an orientation walk, which was leisurely. I really like the area we are in; the shops, the beach and the constant sound of the rolling sea in the background.
After walking through the shops, we walked along the each, deciding to stop for a beer and a sit down. After all, it is Tom's birthday!
It was so relaxing, we added a small falafel dish as an appetiser, which then grew into another beer and a main course. The food was really good. As I had told the man so many times that it was Toms birthday, he brought a, 'Hello to the Queen', desert with two spoons as a birthday gift! And very nice it was too! Not really sure what was on it, definitely banana, cashew nuts, cream and hot liquid chocolate! We went back to our hut for showers, and a further sit on our hut balcony! Another great day!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



31st December 2014

ALL THE BEST
Once a Pilgrim - Always a Pilgrim! Travel well & safely in the New Year.XX B&S
31st December 2014

ALL THE BEST
Once a Pilgrim - Always a Pilgrim! Travel well & safely in the New Year.XX B&S
31st December 2014

Thanks Bill
All the best to you and Sadie xx

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb