Sunstroke Tel


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Agonda
January 9th 2009
Published: January 9th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Halloo! How are you all in the evil minus eight climes of blighty?? I think Tel would dearly love to be in minus eight at the moment as he has managed to get sunstroke!?! Surely it should be the blue skinned ginger one who gets sunstroke rather than the olive skinned cockney one!! I’m not being mean he’s been really poorly but is almost on the mend! The sunstroke came from our first trip out of palolem!! We started early (well 8!) and got into a Bedford rascal that does about 20 mph full tilt, dodged all the cows out for their early morning stroll, and went to the next beach Agonda. (A small aside, there are cows just everywhere here, wandering the beach in shops, in bars and on the road, it’s mental!) We were taken out in a little boat about 200 yards from shore and we were entertained by five dolphins just playing in the water. I’ve never seen dolphins in the wild just jumping and messing around, was spectacular. My photography skills were useless and I took a lot of splashes, the afflicted one did manage to get a few tho! We were then taken to butterfly beach which is a deserted little cove and stayed there for a few hours to have lunch. I started climbing the rocks etc and managed to slip giving me a grazed knee which I haven’t had since I was about 7! They then took us back to Agonda where we lay on the beach to be bought back. In the Bedford rascal on the way back, tel started to get quite red/purple and very hot and well the rest is history!! He’s a lot better now and won’t be getting in a boat with no sunscreen on again in a hurry!!

Hope everyone is well and the weather is warming up, that sort of cold sounds mad at home, not fun at all. Hope work is ok and Luce, a very happy twenty eighth birthday for tomorrow, hope you have a good one and we will celebrate in laysia.

Lots of Love to you all

Thinking of you all

Lots of Love from us pair



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Another Sunset!Another Sunset!
Another Sunset!

They are just too pretty!!!


Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 19; qc: 83; dbt: 0.0842s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb