Hong Kong...by day and night (mostly night! hahaha!)


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
March 29th 2008
Published: March 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Best way to survive the Shanghai winter ... escape for a few days to a warmer place! 6 days in Hong Kong is definitely the right answer to it!
Long week end of partying with friends ... and no ... you are not gonna see any pictures of those ... hahaha :-) Had an amazing time, the best ever in Hong Kong actually! Guess the person I was with did make this week end absolutely memorable...

Long nights, exploring Hong Kong from Kclub to Russian bars and finally down to some local bars...see the sun rise every single morning and keep going with some early morning trekking... finish with a long breakfast and the day ...well, starts again~!

HK just like Shanghai is truly a city you got to experience on foot and live fully so lots of walking during day time too!
Didn’t really feel the need to carry the camera around...guess that's what happened when you have been many time to a city but still managed to get a few shoots...

Most importantly... got my new diving housing for the new canon ... so lots of great underwater pictures to come on the next diving trip (which is gonna be one of the kind!! )

Keep enjoying life to the full!





Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb