Hong Kong - The First Leg of the Journey


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong
March 4th 2007
Published: March 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Perth to Hong Kong



Perth to Hong Kong

Friday


Hong Kong was awesome! Most signs and menus are in english, everything is open until midnight and the shoping is cheap! At least we thought so until we got to China...

On our first night in Hong Kong we wandered around the markets - ladies markets - I think Adam was pretty impressed😊

Saturday


On day 2 we went to Hong Kong Island on the star ferry and walked to the peak tram. The peak was very beautiful - the island and the harbour. We did so much walking! There were gardens everywhere.

That night we went to Temple Street markets and bought some really heavy stuff! It my suprise some of you that Adam is more interested in shopping than i am! Needless to say, our parents will be recieving a few large packages in 6-8 weeks...

Sunday


After spending all day saturday walking we decided to get a bus on Sunday. We just jumped on a bus that went around to the back of Hong Kong Island to Stanley. The bus ride was like a rollar-coaster! It was a double-decker with a driver that got so close to the side of the cliff I was having a heart attack the whole time. Adam thought it was brilliant.

Stanley martkets were more 'up-market', very nice but the people wouldnt barter with us!

That night we had our tour briefing - everyone was really nice😊




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



6th May 2007

fantastic
You both look gorgious!!! And and i can't wait the see more photos

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0386s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb