Airport


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
January 7th 2008
Published: January 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Where the heck did Sunday go??? Its Monday morning hear in hazy Hong Kong, the flight was good, not alot of sleep but some pretty good food and wine. I think it is gonna be to hard to explore Hong Kong so we will probabl;y just hang out in the airport and people watch for the eight hour lay-over. We will be arriving in Auckland tomorrow morning and then its off to the first of many places..the Fat Camel in the red light district...great online booking by rikky.
I actually started my travelling in beautiful Campbell river..........that was for my brother Joe. And in the last 48 hours I have taken the train, a car, a greyhound and city bus and of course the plane. Thats all I got for now. I am almost there and am ready for a shower and a change fo clean underwear.
Goodbye
Tim

Advertisement



7th January 2008

Ahhhh - a props for the Riv! That makes us happy Tim! Thanks for mentioning it :) Your nephew had a great time making you chase him through the tunnels and slides of Let em Loose! Here's to plenty of amazing adventures for you, we want to hear about them, so keep the blogs coming! Be safe, but have fun. We love you little brother, don't you forget it!
7th January 2008

werd
....get use to the dirty underwear....actually, do you even wear underwear?
7th January 2008

smelly underwear?
Aren't you wearing the "no stink" underwear I bought for you? Glad you made it to Hong Kong with some sleep - thanks for the note, Hugs, Mom and Auntie R
7th January 2008

Already looking for a change of underwear?? You have only been gone a couple of days!!
12th January 2008

"ready for a shower and a change fo clean underwear" wow Tim, this travelling business has really changed you. The Tim Zemanek I knew didn't even know the definition of shower, let alone the use of under garments!

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb