13th of September:)


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Wan Chai
March 27th 2012
Published: March 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We woke up at 10:25am with our aching backs. We just called room service and ordered fish and chips.

We waited for the food and when it finally arrived they gave it to us and we paid them $27 ($221 in HKD). We stayed in our hotel room for hours since our appointment at the beauty salon doesn't start until 2:00pm. We watched television and after that we put some music on and we just talked and played truth or dare. When it was 1:30pm we ordered each a hamburger with small fries and watermelon juice. The price for this was $21 ($172.60 in HKD) each. The watermelon juice tastes amazing; it was sweet but had no sugar in it. If they sell them in Perth, in Australia in Woolworths or something like that, then I’d buy it every single day.

When we were finished eating we went to the beauty salon for the last time. When we arrived there, they suggested that they should do waxing first to get it done and over with.

Shania and I walked over to where they told us and we lay down. They put the waxing cream on Shania and I and they peeled it off very quickly to cure less pain, but it still hurts alot however it did the job. I felt like screaming but it would be kind of rude because of the other people. When it was finally over we both let out a big sigh however it ended up with good results, no more hairy legs. Like people say; beauty is pain.

Then they wanted to pluck our eyebrows, then do massaging and save the tanning for last. So we were still lying there and the workers were plucking our eyebrows, it hurts but not as much as waxing so I didn't mind. They were plucking our eyebrows for 10 minutes and when it was finally over they started to massage us.

We told them that we wanted them to do it on our backs because our backs were really aching from yesterday. When they started it felt really good. It was the best massage I’ve ever had. They did that for 10 minutes and when it was over they spray tanned us. It turned out to be a great result and the beauty salon did actually change our appearance by a lot. We thanked them for everything and they thanked us for coming.

By the time we went back in our rooms, we were proud of ourselves and stayed up to 11:00pm, and then went to sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.202s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb