12th of September:)


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island » Wan Chai
March 27th 2012
Published: March 29th 2012
Edit Blog Post



We woke up at 6:30am the next day. 30 minutes later one of the workers came in and gave us our breakfast. It was fried eggs with a sandwich, 2 hash browns and bacon. We thanked him, and he went out. After we finished eating we both decided that we should not go anywhere for the next 2 days. So today Shania and I decided that we should go to the beauty salon.



It took us 30 minutes trying to find the beauty salon that the hotel provided, we had to ask a random stranger to know the way and when he pointed it out to us, we thanked him and went the way he told us to go. We finally reached the beauty salon, they even do massages. When we went in, we told them if we could have a spa treatment, manicures, pedicures, face masks, waxing, plucking eyebrows, spray tan and massaging but to do half of them today and the rest of them tomorrow. They agreed to it and said that we will have to pay a total of $400 ($3288 in HKD) each, today. So we paid them and went to our rooms to get our bathers and went in the spa. The spa felt really nice, it was warm and there were bubbles everywhere. We stayed in their for 15 minutes. Shania and I got out changing, and our skin felt very smooth and it smelled nice.



They told us to lie down so they can do our face masks. They put this white liquid substance on our face and they spread it everywhere, it was very cold, but for the face masks it was worth it. When they finished they told us that we can’t make contact of the mask or ruin it because it has to stay on for half an hour. They put on the television and gave us a a pile of the latest gossip magazines to kill the time. When 30 minutes was over they got rid of the masks and told us to wash our face over at the sink. When Shania and I finished washing our faces we went to them and they said that we should get something to eat as pedicures and manicures take a long time, so we agreed with them and decided to go to a mini restaurant and decided to buy each a cheese chicken sandwich.



The cheese chicken sandwich only costs $15 ($123.30) together. I volunteered to pay for it and we sat on a table and ate. We finished eating it in 15 minutes so we went back to the salon and they did our manicure and pedicure.



We told them that we wanted French tips so they did it for us. We had to stay there for 5 hours, because we had to wait for it to dry. But the television was turned on so we weren't that bored. We were too tired to do anything else when they were finished, our backs were aching from staying in the same position for hours, and so we decided we would just have a quick shower and go to sleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb