A typical Friday


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
November 4th 2011
Published: June 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Walking to schoolWalking to schoolWalking to school

It is still very warm. It looks really cold... That is still to come
Geo: 32.0404, 118.785

So what is a typical Friday you may ask????

First thing at 8.15 there is Zumba usually but for 3 weeks the lady who takes it is on holidays, therefore no Zumba today.

Then it is off to the school cafe to play mahjong with the other ladies. It's really interesting. There are so many little rules.
I teamed up with another new mum Aley and we won 2 games.... Yeah.

Then it was time for lunch. We went to "Dumplings" and we ate dumplings and broccoli with a beer.
It cost us 45 yuan ( $6.00 ) for all of us......

Wow... and we couldn't finish the beers... they where long necks....

We where so stresses from our busy day that we went and had our usual Friday foot massage...
That cost us 48 yuan each ( yes around $6.00 each )

Serena going to a sleepover tonight...
Matthew is off to a friends to watch scary movies...

Gian and I are going out for dinner.... Gee life is hard....

Wow today was another good day in china.

Gian phoned to tell me if it was OK for the sea shipment to be delivered on the 8Th of November....
"THAT'S ON TUESDAY" I yelled on the phone...... Of course """" YES
The workers bikeThe workers bikeThe workers bike

There are so many workers everywhere.
""""

But I won't hold my breath.... China being china... anything can happen,

We heard a story that an American Family was delivered their container but only when they opened it didn't look familiar.... All off the boxes where written in German.... and there was an ugly kitchen table and chairs..... The guys delivering the stuff kept saying "Yes, this is yours" and the American family kept saying """NO THIS IS NOT OUR STUFF!!!!"""
They figured it out in the end and I hope the German family is enjoying their kitchen table and chairs...

Advertisement



4th November 2011

You are such a social butterfly. Love it. Looking forward to hearing all of your adventures...even the Pantene story! haha
5th November 2011

Oh Tania, it's SO SO nice to read about your life in China. Stevie and I spent 5 weeks over there 2 years ago. I'm so happy for you! Did you ever think your life would take you to China? What I love about you Tania --> You have the abili
ty to really take advantage the best of everything then run with it! The kids must be enjoying their new and exciting life? Keep up the blogging, ...just love it.
6th December 2011

Tania. Really enjoyed reading and been waiting for the Xmas special blog edition! Kelly :-)

Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0651s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb