My first Shanghai Trip in 2017


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
November 6th 2018
Published: November 6th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Last two years I spend almost a month to explore most beautiful places in China. China is a beautiful country with the prettiest cities in the world. If you are looking for an outstanding and luxurious place for your upcoming vacations, you scan surely select Shanghai as your holiday destination. Also known as the Oriental Paris, this city is the largest city of China and is the cultural and economic center of the country. This place is famous for the historical landmarks, sky touching buildings, uniquely designed buildings, pristine beaches and beautiful landscapes. Not only this, Shanghai is also known for the best shopping centers and nightlife. During your trip to this place, you should surely enjoy the nightlife of this place. Here is a complete Shanghai guide which will help you in planning your holiday trip in a better manner.

Reaching Shanghai

This place is accessible from all round the world and the travelers interested in visiting this place can make their bookings in the airlines served by the international airport, Pudong Airport. This airport is located a few kilometers away from the city and offers all the facilities to the travelers. The visitors can easily reach their destination by hiring a taxi or via train.

Unique architecture

After reaching this place, the visitors can go on visiting this place and exploring its rich culture and history. If you wish to have a look at the unique architecture of this place, you can visit the Bund. This place has a water falls at the center which is surrounded by some astonishingly beautiful ancient building in different architectural styles. The buildings located there are designed in Baroque, Greek and Renaissance styles.

Shopping Paradise

If you are a shopaholic, you will surely have an outstanding experience shopping in the beautiful streets with numerous shops. Some of the busiest shopping streets of the city include Huaihai Road and Nanjing Road. These roads are known for offering the recent collection of goods to the visitors. You can also visit the old Shanghai to purchase some traditional goods of this place.

Colorful Nightlife

Shanghai offers a thrilling and dynamic nightlife to the visitors. The life after the sun goes down is exciting and exhilarating in the city. You can surely enjoy the colorful nightlife of this place by visiting the renowned night clubs or cinema housing showing foreign or Chinese films. You will surely experience the diverse culture and traditions of this place by visiting the top bars like Cloud 9 Bar, California club, Goodfellas and several others.

Accommodation and eating

The travelers can find a wide range of hotels and dining areas in Shanghai. You can easily find a hotel as per your budget as there are luxury hotels to small lodges which provide a comfortable stay to the travelers. Some of the best5 hotels located in this place include Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel, Shanghai Marriott Hotel, Grand Skylight Gardens Hotel, Shanghai Hundred Centuries Hotel and several others. You can also enjoy delicious cuisine in the restaurants at this place. There are other restaurants also that offer the traditional food of this place.

This complete Shanghai guide will guide you while planning your trip to this place. Make your bookings and enjoy an unforgettable trip to Shanghai.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb