Happy Goals 3rd year Anniversary


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Zhejiang » Jinhua
December 5th 2014
Published: December 8th 2014
Edit Blog Post

In November, Happy Goal English, an off shoot of Web International English celebrated its 3 year anniversary. The school in Jinhua is only two years old, but this anniversary is from the headquarters in Shanghai. Its been three years since Happy Goal English opened its doors for the first time. This school decided to hold a celebration for the anniversary. The weeks leading up to the anniversary the teachers and yours truly started preparing for it. Yours truly had been selected to write the speech and was also given the duty of host along with 3 toher people. One of the Chinese teachers, Sissel and two students Charles and Gina were also given the hosting duties.

The day of reckoning came to us all. The day of the anniversary party and we went the hotel and helped set up and gave one last rehersal. As the night wore on, we got to see performances from students and other fun activities throughout the evening. The students that performed did their best and I was proud of the students that performed. Everyone had a wonderful time.



Sincerely



Terry


Additional photos below
Photos: 114, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb