Splendid Beauty of Tibet


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tibet
May 16th 2016
Published: May 16th 2016
Edit Blog Post

It will not be wrong to say that Tibet is Roof of the World - the highest region on Earth with an average altitude of 4900 meters above sea level. The pride of tourism in plateau north of Himalayas, this mysterious and exotic place is a heave for outsiders. Majestic scenery, mysterious religious culture, tranquil land and feeling of divinity make it an ideal destination to explore. During your Tibet tours, you will have plenty of options to explore the real pride of tourism that will keep you surprised and persuade you for memorable holidays again and again.

There are some wonderful tourist destinations that you will see during your Tibet vacations include:

Potala Palace - Model of Tibetan Architecture
Located on the Red Hill in Lhasa, the beautiful palace covers more than 360000 square meters of area with 13 stories. However, this structure was burned in the ground during a war and rebuilt in the '17th Century by Fifth Dalai Lama over the past three centuries. Now, it is a must see destination during your Tibet tours that you cannot miss to explore.

Jokhang Temple - First Buddhist Temple in Tibet
Jokhang Temple on Barkhor Square in Lhasa is first Buddhist Temple in Tibet that is the part of the Potala Palace. This beautiful temple is used to be called Tsulag Khang or House of Wisdom that is most popularly known as House of the Buddha. It is a must see destination for Tibetan Pilgrims.

Mount Qomolangma
Counted as the supreme point of the world, the Mountain top is covered with snow throughout the year that looks very beautiful as soon as sun rises. Here in national natural reserves, different precious plants can be found; while many animals live here.

Namtso or Lake Nam - One of the Three Holy Lakes in Tibet Autonomous Region
Being a place that is not to miss during your Tibet tours, Namsto or Lake Nam is one of the three holy lakes in Tibet Autonomous Region that is known locally as Heavenly Lake - famous for its high altitude and imposing scenery. It covers 1920 square km area and counted as second highest salt lake in altitude in the world.

Former site of Guge, Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon, Midui Glacier, Tashilhunpo Monastery, Barkhor, etc are also some of the wonderful destinations to cover during your Tibet vacations .

Book Attractive Packages for Splendid Beauty of Tibet
For those who love to explore the real charm of this wonderland, no other option can be more convenient and affordable than booking tour packages for memorable Tibet tours. For this, no other way can be more convenient and time-saving than going online at the right travel agency. When it comes to memorable Tibet vacations, Simons Holidays plan something creative and memorable for you to keep you busy and enticed. The leading travel company has carved a special niche for bringing you attractive packages to travel to Tibet. Being one of the trusted and certified Indian travel agents , Simons Holidays has achieved the title of best travel agency for wonderful Tibet tours.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb