Day 7


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
March 10th 2007
Published: March 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear Parents,

Sorry to disappoint you. There is no update on your child's activity today.

No news actually means good news.

I remembered receiving 11 phone calls from the students during the first home-stay, telling me that they wanted to go back to hostel. This time round, we received only one phone call, from Hui Jun's Buddy. Hui Jun wasn't feeling well today after lunch, and Mr Chew and her Buddy's parents brought her to see a doctor. There was nothing serious, just mild gastric flu. This evening, we brought her back to hotel to stay with the teachers. She has taken her medicine and is now resting.

I'm glad to say that I'm really proud of the students, especially the non-Chinese students. Their attitudes have improved tremendously and are beginning to adapt to the cultural differences.

I believe that they'll 'pull through' and overcome the two-day home-stay challlenges.

Advertisement



10th March 2007

how are you feeling??
hui jun... are you okay?? see the journal on day 7 about you falling a sick... must take care of yourself there and wear lots of clothes for i see that many people say it is rather cold there... must come back with your cheerful self not with a sickly hui jun kks... eat well and rest well meixx... we are missing your pesence :) have fun there!! *[hugs and smuacks]*
10th March 2007

Please take Huijun well and hope she will recover soon. THANKS!
11th March 2007

delfina wat u doing....
adik i nw at work..curi time to c ur blog n 2 msg u..hehe..hope u ok at buddy hse..miz u..k la got 2 go nanti officer find out mati i..work first k..luv u..update me k..msg in ur blog n more pics pls...

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb