Qingdao


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shandong » Qingdao
September 20th 2008
Published: August 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Qingdao, a coastal city from the Shandong province, famous by Qingdao beer, also was the place of Olympics games for the sailing competition.
There was the beer festival of the Qingdao, actually we came for that, it is like the Oktoberfest, a lot of beers, musics, entertainment and on, we realize that the people are the same in the front of the beers, even Chinese we saw the happiness in this time, and normally the Asian are more shy, probably by the culture and their values, and the time of the drinking is the main moment of their "freedom". Qingdao also had European influence, mainly the the German style, that is why the Qingdao has a beer festival like Germany. The buildings there also have the occidental influence, somehow it is like the Gulang island from the XiaMen, just much bigger.
Maybe because of the Olympics games, occidental influence or being coastal city, the Qingdao is a fine city, clean and organized, you can feel the tranquility in the air there, the people there are more friendly also, anyway, I liked there.





Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0241s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb