Travel Day From Xi'an to Dalian


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shaanxi » Xi'an
May 18th 2015
Published: June 5th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Today there isn't really much to write about. It is just a day of travel from Xi'an to Dalian.

Around 10 AM we took a bus to the airport to make sure that we had time to drive to the airport, eat lunch, and then proceed through security. Security was something interesting, that's for sure... Many of the students got stopped by what was in their luggage, myself included. My luggage got flagged twice. The first time was for a pack of razors, they weren't sure what it was on the x-ray. The second time was for an external battery pack, which they didn't catch on the first x-ray. I'm not sure why they had a problem with it, since it was fine on our flight from Shanghai to Xi'an, but whatever. I guess they wanted to be extra safe since it was a large group of foreigners traveling domestically within China. Maybe they didn't trust us, but literally 6 or so students minimum got stopped for their luggage which had been fine at other airports. We finally made it through security and went to wait for our flight.

Our flight left Xi'an at around 3 PM and we arrived around 5:15 PM in Dalian. Then we took a bus to our hotel at DUFE. Dinner was provided at the hotel and then I went to bed early since I was tired from traveling.

Like I said, this is a short post, thanks for staying tuned!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb