The Interesting Party...


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Liaoning » Dalian
July 22nd 2012
Published: July 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Sorry its been a while since I updated this due to a long trip away to Xi'an, but will get to that later...lets continue from where i left off.

On Sunday we had our first lie-in, FINALLY!!! So I stayed in bed until 11ish and then took the time do some washing, exciting eh?!

In the afternoon we had dumpling making. Most people went to a local secondary school students house to make dumplings and have a real meal with a family....a few of us on the otherhand, myself, Lil, Freda, Andy, from ealing, and David were taken to the bowls of a restaurant for ours. We made the most of it and made some top-notch dumplings, even having a go crimping cornish pasty style (just for you Grandma)!

That evening we decided to venture out to downtown Dalian for some boogying. We played ring of fire and had some bevies until we intoxicated enough to stomach JD's Bar, where it was "Porn Party" night....

I had a fantastic time rocking the strippers pole with the exotic dancer and the girls....and also James! I cant remember exactly how but I managed to get up on stage with Lil and two Russian girls to perform a challenge involved the consumption of two shots followed by two bananas..I have the sneaky suspecion that I pretended to be gay and was saying that they were homophobic for not allowing me to contest....Oh Dear! Anyway I smashed it and was awarded with some flowers with a spread around. On the way home in taxi with Jess, Anna and Katy (which cost 80p!!) we were singing some classic tunes, a great night!


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0523s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb