A Tree Tour to Jiuzhaigou


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiuzhaigou
October 9th 2011
Published: October 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

A tree tour to Jiuzhaigou was a wonderful trip with four Indian families heading off for four days leaving Chengdu at 9:00 am in the morning! It all started when everybody were planning where to go for the week's holiday 😊 ! It was finally decided that we are going to the most natural place ever sighted ! We left the house at 9:00 am in the morning as it was 600 kilometers away from Chengdu ....... It was indeed a very long journey ...! On the way to Jiuzhaigou the van with 14 people was a silent place as everybody were sleeping ............... We stopped at a particular place for lunch at around 11:30 am ! Since we don't get Indian food over there we had to carry food from home ! After having a tummy filling meal we again started our endless journey! At around 4:00 in the evening we finally reached a village called Song pan where we were going to halt for the night ! I got severe vomiting in the night because of food poisoning so i quite did not have dinner in the night ... 😞 The next day we left for Huang long as it was one of the major tourist attraction! We reached their at approximately at 11:30 am and soon left for the tourist attraction except our family because my brother was sleeping and my mom did not want to go on a cable car ..... so instead we stayed outside walking around..!
Me and my dad went to Dico's and bought some french fries to eat ... After some time my mom and my brother came with us as he had got up from his peaceful sleep.... we gave him some french fries to eat and walked around the place .... at around 12:30 pm we went to a place where we found only rice so that we can have our lunch ... at 12:45 or 1:00 pm the others came we had our lunch and were resting !Later my dad found out that they did not go to the cable car but to the park!! After lunch and a little bit of relaxing were going to the cable car !! Me and my dad convinced my mom that nothing will happen... so she finally accepted ! Me, my dad and my brother went to buy the tickets .. When we went to the counter to buy the tickets the lady at the counter told that you have to buy both the tickets so we tried to tell her that we had already seen the park... but she couldn't understand what we were saying ... 😞 as she did not know English..... so we then took his friend's tickets and then showed her that we already had seen the park .....we got the cable car tickets at last ! We then went to the bus station as we have to take a bus and go to the cable car.... It took 5 to 10 minutes to reach the cable car.... In the cable car office we got stuck as they needed both the tickets but me, my mom and dad had only one... ( my brother free) this time we could not cook a story and escape so we had to buy the tickets to the park...!! We then at last boarded the cable car and went up to the mountains ...! The cable car was only a 5 minutes tour 😞 I thought it will be 2 to 3 hours !! When we went up to the mountains there was a beautiful scenery ... and we were surrounded by mountains ... they were similar to Himalayas but were not .... ! We took a lot of pictures and everything which took 1 hour !! There was also a color changing lake down the mountain and we had to walk 2 km to see it .. but we had no time to see as it was already 3:15 and the cable car will close at 5:00.. so if we don't go to the cable car by 5:00 we will be stuck in the mountains for the night..!! We finally decided that we will go to the lake what so ever !! We walked one kilometer and got tired .... !!and still we had to walk a kilometer to reach... and then again see the scenery and come back .... we did not have time to do all this as it was already 4:00 so instead we came back to the cable car.... and went back .... after everything we realized that the park is a very big park..... we had made a mistake ..... in fact a big one.... we should have taken the cable car first gone up seen all the parks and come back to the entrance ..... so everybody was very depressed ... 😞 We then went to the van had little snacks and was off to Juizhaigou ! We halted at Juizhaigou hotel..... and the next day at 8:45 am we went heading off to Juizhaigou valley !! This was the shortest distance ever traveled ! It just took 10 minutes to reach Juizhaigou valley !! We took the tickets and went to Juizhaigou valley..... !! The whole day was in bus travel since it is a huge valley they have made bus facility so that it will be easy for the people!! we can hop on and off onto the bus anytime and anywhere !!Today we did not waste time anywhere and saw almost everything !! Most of the sightseeing was lakes , rivers and waterfalls !! the park closed at 7:30 pm ... so till six thirty we were there in the park !! we first went to the tip of the valley by bus and walked down till the entrance !! Grass Lake , Swan Lake, Mirror Lake, Five Flower Lake, Peacock Lake and Colorful Lake were some of the lakes there !! The scenery was very beautiful and extraordinary !! After seeing the fantastic valley we did some shopping and headed back to the hotel...! In the morning at around 9:00 am we left Juizhaigou and was off to Chengdu !! We reached Chengdu at around 6:00 in the evening !! In the bus we watched 2012 and G- Force ... 😊 As soon as I came home I just lied down and had a great bath!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0806s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb