Zhengzhou


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Henan » Zhengzhou
October 13th 2015
Published: October 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post



The city of Zhengzhou is located in the People's Republic of China , in the province Henan . Its average temperature is 14.3 degrees Celsius. In this city, as in the rest of China , you can use English to communicate, but the pronunciation is quite different.

Zhengzhou was the capital of the Shang Dynasty , who reigned 3,500 years ago. Today it is a modern city, with about 4 million inhabitants. It is a quiet town without traffic congestion. With lots of bicycles and motorcycles. These vehicles are preferred by most of the population. They use people with sports suits, casual suits and ties and even high heels, and it is not unusual to see some drivers using traditional Chinese hats while talking on modern cell.

The streets and avenues of this city are vast and bikeways . Most of the buildings are large buildings, but in the midst of modernity can be seen traditional markets with peddlers . There are also large shopping centers , from the cheapest to the department store, which highlight the electronics.



Among its main attractions is the Shaolin Temple , 1500 years old and is for the study of Zen Buddhism. It occupies 30000m2.

So while you can shop, you can try exotic food, and see how many are kept traditions of ancient China , as the dances performed in some of its places.However, due to globalization, cities like this, little by little they are becoming more like Western cities.

How to get?

You can arrive by plane at the international airport of Beijing (Peking). A airport impressive in its magnitude. Hence, you must enter the terminal for domestic flights, and the trip takes about an hour and 15 minutes to get to this incomparable city.

By central de vacaciones

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb