It was all going so well....


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hangzhou
March 23rd 2017
Published: May 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Well... everything was going so well- we've been travelling around Hangzhou, during the day and at night. But it all ended up with a hospital visit!

(At this point I'm so thankful to have such amazing friends in China!) special mention to Sam who I dragged along for the experience!

My ankle had been hurting over the last week or so but then one day it became so painful and swollen- it was time to take the dreaded trip to the hospital!

Firstly we tried the on campus hospital however 5pm Friday is clocking off time- so any illnesses must wait until Monday morning...! Therefore plan B... find a hospital that allows international people and is open on the weekend...

Luckily all it took was a 20 minute taxi ride!

Upon arrival we realised it was lunchtime and all the doctors stop for lunch.... fabulous! (We found this out after we'd reached the 6th floor and walked- "hobbled" down a very lengthy corridor!)

Eventually lunch was over and the staff were back at their posts! We got sent from A to B and all over the place, I paid to register, paid to be seen, then got sent for an X-ray, and of course paid for this too....but I now have it as a souvineer! #winner

Thankfully I just have ligament damage so with rest and an ankle support I should be back on my feet exploring again!





Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb