Edit Blog Post
Published: November 9th 2015
"Words fly away, writing remains" is the saying...
Even if here they write with water on the granite pavement !
Before leaving Guiyang, I must still visit there the Hongfu temple, near the summit of Quianling Shan mountain (1300m), and also the Renmin square with the tall Mao statue.
Anshun is just a two hours bus ride distant, so that might be managed all in one day.
• checkout at the hotel.
• motorbike ride from the hotel to the Quianling Park,15Yuan.
• park visit and climb to the Hongfu temple.
• walk througj the town centre, from North to South.
• visit to the lovely Jue Yuan temple and the Renmin square.
• walk to the hotel to retrieve my backpack.
• motorbike ride from the hotel to the bus station near to Guiyang's train station, 15Yuan.
• 14:30 coach towards Anshun, 1h30, 35Yuan.
• city bus 4 to Anshun's train station, and check-in at the hotel. Cash problems.
This afternoon, neither Visa, neither MasterCard, worked on any of the ATM's nor the hotel point of sales. Will do another tentative tomorrow morning, as I am soon running out of cash...
(Next day, the cards were still failing, at the hotel reception, and for two banks. Eventually, I managed to get cash at Bank of China ATM's, with
The entrance of the Hongfu temple in the Quianling park, reached after a soft 30 minutes climb.
both cards !)
!---! Seven Days Premium Anshun Railway Station Square Hotel, Anshun, China,187Yuan.
Tot: 2.054s; Tpl: 0.053s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0269s; 1; m:saturn w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.4mb