Edit Blog Post
Published: November 10th 2015
DSCN2522Asia's largest waterfall.
Ticket counter for the Huangguoshu Scenic Spots. 90Yuan, but that's not all!
The big Huangguoshu waterfall measures 81m wide and 78m high. It is located 45km from Anshun and is easy to reach from Anshun.
Here is how it goes:
• city bus 3 from the train station to the eastern long distance bus station (its terminus), 15 minutes, 1Yuan.
• bus from there for the Huangguoshu Waterfall site (its terminus), about 1h, 22Yuan.
• admission ticket for the national park, 90Yuan (if I remember well).
• transportation ticket, 50Yuan.
• car transportation to the Tian Xing cluster (Natural Wonders, Tian Xing Cavern and Yunlianzhitan Waterfall), included.
• walk between these spots and visits.
• the trail ends with an optional ropeway, 10Yuan (I took it).
• transportation by golf-cart back to the entrance of this first cluster, included.
• car transportation to the Huangguoshu cluster (Bonsai park and Huangguoshu Waterfall), included.
• visit of that all, also the gallery behind the waterfall.
• an escalator is available to exit from the valley, 30Yuan, I skipped it.
• car transportation to the bus stand of the sites, included.
• direct bus from there to Anshun's train station, 22Yuan.
This was an excellent day tour, despite the rainy
Ticket vending machines are almost all down.
weather. The cave visit was more impressive than the one from Guiyang (apart from the boat and the zipline, both not present here).
!---! Seven Days Premium Anshun Railway Station Square, Anshun, China, 187Yuan.
Tot: 1.97s; Tpl: 0.083s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1703s; 1; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 87;
; mem: 1.4mb