Wulong


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Chongqing » Chongqing
February 22nd 2020
Published: February 22nd 2020
Edit Blog Post

1. In order to prevent and control the outbreak of new coronavirus pneumonia, avoid the cross-infection caused by personnel gathering, and safeguard people's life and health.
 
2. Scenic spots such as wulong xiannu mountain, tiansheng sanqiao, longshuixia ground seam, furong cave, and baima mountain will be suspended from 18:00 on January 24, 2020.
 
3. The country is in danger!As ordinary citizens, the only thing we can do is to mind our own business!Stop the spread of the epidemic!
 
4. In order to ensure the life and health safety of rural people and strengthen the prevention and control of the epidemic in rural areas, since the development of the epidemic.
 
5. wang wei, an employee of wulong karst company and four other volunteers have volunteered to assist in the work of mass persuasion.The strongest rural "battle fortress"!
 
6.On the streets of wulong, the nearest city, there are many volunteers in pink storm jackets. They are volunteers from wulong karst tourism industry (group) company.
 
7.Publicity of epidemic prevention knowledge, residents information, visited the district buildings, do a good visit to the record, built a security and health of a tight line of defense.​​​
 
8. On May 13, three vehicles loaded with more than 50 tons of high-quality fresh mountain vegetables and meat arrived in yiling district, yichang city, hubei province, with the love of the people of wulong.The good people of wulong are wonderful!
 
9. No winter is insurmountable, no spring will not come.Wait for the spring, the epidemic dispersed, I wait for you in wulong!Come on, wuhan!
 
10.Six drivers carrying donated materials from wulong district to hubei returned home in triumph.

11.We thanked them for their hard work and sent them hot food.Sometimes love can work wonders!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb