The First Snow Scene in Fairy Mountain


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Chongqing » Chongqing
December 13th 2019
Published: December 13th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Fairy Mountain Scenic Area ushered in the first rime wonder of the year. The white ice flowers on the trees along the highway are like the silver flowers. Driving on the road, as if drive into the picturesque fairy tale world.Rime is commonly known as tree hanging. It is a milky white ice crystal deposit that is directly condensed by water vapor in the air at low temperature. It’s a very rare natural wonders.
Fairy Mountain Prairie is known as Eastern Switzerland. The endless forest and grassland constitute the first ranch in the southern country. In summer, there are very beautiful,travelers can ride horse here. In winter, it is snowy and becomes a natural ski resort.At the beginning of December, there was already a rime view on the Fairy Mountain. The temperature dropped, and thick ice hung on the branches. The road was white and there is a little northeast feeling.
The snow on the ground was frozen. Many people rented snowboards and rushed down the hill from a high speed. The starting point is the same, and then it slides further and farther. For the rare snowy south, Fairy Mountain is a snow paradise for people!
The white snow, I really want to take a bite. The cabins in Santa Claus Village are beautifully photographed, and the green of cedar is lined under the white snow. The whole world is quiet. Commuter traffic is a small train with several stops that can get on and off at any time.
The air after snow is exceptionally fresh. Maybe a cold is cured here. The rhythm of stop-and-go vacations is very comfortable. The flower magpie in the snow, the black goat, and the pony in the racetrack are all happy I have forgotten my busy life.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb