Ko Phi Phi. Yeah, I said Pee Pee!!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Anhui » Bozhou
December 7th 2009
Published: December 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So we're off to Phi Phi Island for a quickie. It's one of the last wknds in town before I'm off for China. We got a total of 3 of us to go but ended hanging out with many once we got there. It was Limited Conor, Beautiful Marieke and Just Me. It was a crazy time.

Once we figured it all out we're off on the bus to get to the ferry. Conor asks if I can hold his stuff. It all fit in a small zip lock baggie, you know the size of a sandwich baggie. Umm, ok. Where's the rest of ur stuff? "What else do I need? I have me shorts, me toothbrush, me camera and me wallet." He's Irish and freakin hilarious, by the way.

The ferry was kind of cold and def wet. We met up with another American from TX. He like using the line that dont hate me because I'm from TX. It was cute at first and then wore off fast! There were all sorts of nationalities on the ferry. I herd Italian, maybe, Aussies, English, and the middle east were there too. They were the funniest. They were a
The BoyZ.The BoyZ.The BoyZ.

Jus it for one more...
big family with friends. They all took there shirts off and just stood drinking in the rain. If ur shirt wasnt off then u couldnt drink with them as far as whom they were with. If u wanted to talk then be prepared, they will and did pull ur shirt off. They drank, danced, laughed, and they all sang. Now understand when i said that hey were dancing it was on top of a slippery surface. the bigger of the guys ended up crashing and burning, going down hard but sat up and started laughin. Then we all started laughing. It was beautiful. They were just enjoying life and it spread.
The funniest was when they were posing for pics. Its raining, its wet and the boat doesnt car
e what ur doing! The photographer and the guys posing. HOLD IT! HOLD IT! HOLD IT! And missed the pic. Do it again. it was rockin, they were drinkin, and laughin. u'll see the pics. I did forget to say that were posing like the Hulk. Too funny!!!

The Aussie we met works on the island and new of a cute place to stay. We followed him til we almost hit the beach. NICE!!!!!! It was all of 5 bucks to stay! Now that is even better. The toilet and shower were attached to the bungalow. It had one bed for me and Marieke. Conor had his own. And the TXan was just on the other side. Simple but practical and the price wasnt too bad either! We walked down to the beach adn was just surprised at the beauty this place has. WHite sands, black rocks, island off in the distance, and looming over us all is not enough credit to this gem of a beauty!!!! Truly amazing!

Limited Conor knows of a bar and a Muai Thai boxing ring in one. What? Drink and box? Stop it! That's just crazy and true!!!!!! The buildin was massive with 2 stories, a few diff areas for bleacher seats, a huge bar, the ring, and picnic like tables. When people signed up to fight they got a bucket of rum and coke after the fight was over. They had real Thai men go and show their skills off. IT was crazy and fast! It made me drink more as I'mholding on to my beer drinking with every punch and kick.
Conor and MariekeConor and MariekeConor and Marieke

I dont know what he's doing!!!!!
I'm slightlyu cringing ..ok I am cringing with each slap of the of the kicks to the rib cage and the tick sound the gloves make when they hit skin.

After wards, they come around, take pics, shake ur hands, and wait for their tip. WHAT? It's all fake like WWF but better! Slightly disappointed I gave him a few bucks. They had my attention. It was still exciting!!!!! and i wen tback the next night too.
This night was completely different tho. Limited Conor and the Txan were going head to head. The management didnt want to put together a giant and a midget together so we all just waited til there was no one left to fight. When there'.s no one left to fight then there's no reason to stay. Then the people leave. Well the bar cant have that happen and finally allowed the giant and the midget to fight. Conor was never scared that scared the giant even more. It was a good 3, wait 2 and a half rounds. The giant almost vomited on me while yelling for his shoes and hauling ass to the toilet! They did pretty good. Neither could drink their
ConorConorConor

Hilarious
Sam Sung and coke buckets. The whiskey and the coke together are just too sweet! Everything in Thailand also gets warm super fast!!!! Therefore making it even more diff to drink warm whiskey and coke. It was a great night watching those two battle it out in the ring. Conor never being scared and the giant just not knowing what to do with him and prob wondering what the hell did he get himself into!!!!! Good times for sure.

As for the day, I met this really Napolean Aussie. He was nice and a gentleman for a bit. Fortunently he wasnt sensitive when things got too far for and I let him know it. He just laughted it off and bought me another beer til it was time to say good night. Til that point we hung out, watched the fire throwing and admiring the fresh bandages on their legs. We ate, told stories and drank. We ate the most amazing seafood, Conor had 3 milkshakes, TXan had lobster and i had some fish that was just yummy in my tummy!

We pretty much cruised around town, enjoyed the amazing beaches, ate food, lied, told stories, and just laughed. All of this was happening while raining,. We were even supposed to do a tour and it got rained out. Bummer, cuz I wanted to go to that acrazy monkey beach and attempt my fate in touching one of those creatures. Knowing my luck it would hump my leg and bite those who would try and help. Can you see it? I can!!!! Scary!!!!!

After all was done with our wknd, meeting some funny people, getting rained out, and Limited Conor buying a shirt cuz he thought he lost his was just a wonderful relaxing time!!!! We get on ferry and we all read, listen to music or just stare out the window wondering if we'll ever be back? Forever good times!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 68, Displayed: 26


Advertisement

Phi PhiPhi Phi
Phi Phi

This called Monkey Island. Careful, they do bite!!!!!!!!!
CIMG2602CIMG2602
CIMG2602

Just got off the ferry
Phi PhiPhi Phi
Phi Phi

views from just a little walk from our bunglows
Phi PhiPhi Phi
Phi Phi

Read closely!!!!
Phi PhiPhi Phi
Phi Phi

The view from just getting off the ferry
Phi PhiPhi Phi
Phi Phi

Coming into port


11th December 2009

Wow
Looks like a beautiful place! And some entertaining folks to enjoy it with! :) Miss you!! :):)
11th December 2009

Better than good times!!
Wow, those pictures are great. Keep 'em comming! Glad you are having a great time.

Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb