Cambodia


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » West » Kaôh Kong
January 28th 2010
Published: February 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

After nearly a fortnight of relaxing and having a break from the life of constantly rolling on, it was time to roll on once again!
We caught the early bus to Trat, then another staright to the Cambodain border. On arrival at the border we completed all the paperwork to pass through and headed through to no-mans land. Instantly being bombarded by sales people offering all kinds of services, things that I daren't even repeat.
Entering Cambodian territory it was like a different world, very hectic and hard work. We completed our visa's and were pestered constantly until agreeing to get in a car to go into town. Town was Kaoh Kong and not what I would deem a town but a big village, with dust roads, no pavements, very few cars but lots of bikes. We found a little guesthouse and had some food then went for a little wander. All was so poor and dirty and really highlighted how sophisticated Thailand is! We fond a nice lttle raised bar to have a beer and watch the sunset then we were on our way back to bed, a long day after getting used to not travelling for a while!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb