6 days of bliss at tamu beach resort


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
January 16th 2016
Published: January 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Our week of bliss has been amazing!total luxury-breakfast by the sea with fresh fruit and any type of eggs you want and best of all-unlimited pancakes and crepes with Nutella! The staff working at tamu hotel are lovely too-especially the waiters in the restaurants, very friendly and Ryan has especially enjoyed chatting to them!(esp sammi and Rory). we mostly stayed around our hotel and ate there but there are about 8 bars and restaurants along the beach which we could easily walk too!didn't venture into s. As we thought whats the point when it's so beautiful at the otres beach and guidebooks don't really say it's a must see! Another thing we both enjoyed was foot massages by a lady called sunny who charged $4 for a 30 minute massage on the beach- very pleasant!
So 6 days have been concentrated in a very small area and we both now feel relaxed and bronzed and maybe slightly heavier with all the good food and drinks! 2 big bus journeys ahead of us tomorrow to hoi chi Ming but we are now ready to start exploring again!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb