10) The cost of living. Anyplace you can buy a meal for $3 rates in my book.
9) Playing Frogger with the cars and scooters when crossing a major street at rush hour.
8) Rarely hearing Barack Obama's name.
7) Never hearing Mit Romney's name.
6) Exercise dance parties on the mall every night by the Independence Monument (I'll attempt to get some pics of this).
5) The kids--unbelievably beautiful children everywhere.
4) Central Market. They just did a major rennovation and WOW, this place is really great. Love the fish market.
3) $8 massages
2) $4 foot massages
1) There's an opportunity to do something really good just about every hour of the day. Small things can make the biggest difference.
I'm going to Central Market this weekend--will post some photos then. I booked Jeff and Janet's tickets to come visit in December. Start planning your trip to SE Asia, including Cambodia!
Tot: 0.546s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.4327s; 1; m:jupiter w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.5mb