Arrival and Angkor Wat


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » North » Siem Reap
September 17th 2012
Published: September 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day 1

We arrived safely in the small Siem Reap airport with barely any sleep and had a very busy day yesterday, trying to get everything sorted. After looking for dinner out in the streets of Siem Reap we made it back to the hotel late were we began to write a blog but the computer froze and it got deleted...

Day 2

Not having much sleep we woke up at 4 am to go see the sun rise over Angkor Wat temple. Running a little bit late we made in just it time to see rain and cloudy sky's. We had breakfast with Angelina Jolie at the Tiger Woods table.

We then got a tour at Angkor Wat and were amazed by the detail and beauty of it. Spending a lot of time there we then moved on to the other temples, including the one Tomb Raider was filmed in. It was amazing how all the tree roots grow around the structure. We'll upload a photo when we can.



We will try and update more tomorrow.

Challengers.

Advertisement



18th September 2012

sounds amazing guys,except waking up at 4am,keep having a great time and enjoy every minute xx
30th September 2012

Thailand Defeated...
So Siam Reap, huh? And Angkor Wat... glad to hear you guys landed safely! How's the humidity? The food? The culture shock? Do you notice a lack of old folks around? Shame about the cloudy sunrise, but soak up the ancient history! And Angelina Jolie? No....

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb